WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging app that allows users to share short videos with their contacts. But what if you have an important message or want your video post to last more than 30 seconds? Here are some tips on how to create longer videos for WhatsApp!
Have you ever wanted to post a longer video on your social media? WhatsApp is one of the best platforms for this, but there are some limitations. Here’s how you can post a longer status in less than 30 seconds!
The “how to set long video on whatsapp status” is a question that many people have. There are several methods for setting a longer video than 30 seconds on the WhatsApp Status.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular programs for sending text messages, voice messages, and making audio and video conversations. You may also exchange photographs, documents, user locations, movies, and other types of media. In addition, you may use WhatsApp Status to send text, photographs, GIFs, and videos that will display on your Status for 24 hours. On WhatsApp Status, you may upload several photographs at once. Can you, however, upload a movie that is longer than 30 seconds? Continue reading the article below to discover how to share a video that is longer than 30 seconds on WhatsApp Status.
How to Write a Status Update and Send It
You and your contact list members must have each other’s phone numbers stored in your phone’s contact address book in order to receive and send status updates to and from your contact list. When you create and post a status on Whatsapp, all of the contacts in your phone’s contact address book will be able to read it for 24 hours until it disappears. You may make and submit a status update by following these steps:
- Open WhatsApp > Select STATUS from the drop-down menu.
- To write a written status update, tap the Pen symbol.
- Emoji and GIFS may be added by tapping Emoji.
- To change the font or color of your text, press T.
- To change the backdrop color, tap the Color icon.
- Take a snapshot, record a video, or make a GIF by tapping on the camera icon. You may also pick from your phone’s gallery to use an existing movie or photographs.
- To make the status live, tap Send.
How to Share a Video That Is Longer Than 30 Seconds on WhatsApp Status
There is a restriction to how long you may publish a video on WhatsApp status, and you won’t be able to upload anything more than 30 seconds. So I’ll show you how to publish a video that lasts more than 30 seconds to your WhatsApp status.
We’ll need an app named WhatSaga for this. This software allows you to share tales that are longer than 30 seconds by breaking them up into 30-second segments and posting them all at once. If you share a video straight from your WhatsApp status, you’ll have to manually trim it down to 30 seconds. You may use WhatSaga to publish a video that is more than 30 seconds in length all at once. You may use the app in the following ways:
- WhatSaga (Android) may be downloaded here (iOS)
- Open the app > Select Video Status from the menu.
- Choose the video you wish to share.
- Share to WhatsApp by using the share button. It will take some time to fully load.
- Choose an app that you’d want to share. To share the video on other applications like Facebook, Instagram, and others, tap WhatsApp or other apps.
- Select My status from the drop-down menu.
- To make the vidoe status live, press the Send button.
When you touch the submit button, WhatSaga separates the whole video into 30 seconds, and then posts the entire video divided into 30 seconds apiece. Your whole video will be displayed, however each segment will be 30 seconds long.
As a result, this strategy facilitates your work. Rather than individually picking 30 second videos for WhatsApp status and then publishing each video separately, which is time-consuming. Instead, just submit your movie to WhatSaga and then publish the whole video as a WhatsApp status.
How can I submit a video that is longer than 26 seconds to my Facebook story?
Was the information in the article useful? Please share your thoughts and ask your queries in the comments area below.
The “how to upload full video on whatsapp status without trimming” is a question that many people have been asking. The answer is simple, all you need to do is use the “video_upload” command in your WhatsApp Status.
- how to upload long video on whatsapp status on iphone
- how to upload video on whatsapp status more than 30 sec
- long video whatsapp status
- how to add 1 min video in whatsapp status
- how to upload full video on whatsapp status without root