Did you just forget your phone’s pattern lock? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Almost everyone has experienced the pain of forgetting the pattern to their phone, and you may be surprised to learn that there are several ways to bypass the lock. This guide will show you the best ways to unlock your pattern right away, without having to reset your phone.
After putting in all that time and effort to learn how to unlock pattern, something will happen and you will forget the pattern. Well, it’s not like this happens to everyone. But it does happen to most people once in a while. So here are some hacks on how to unlock after forgetting pattern.
We all have bad days when we can’t remember our pattern. It’s happened to you. But it doesn’t have to be this way. You can unlock your pattern in seconds – it’s really easy. And best of all, you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to do it.
Do you have an Android phone that is stuck on the lock screen and you don’t know how to unlock it? This article will undoubtedly assist you in dealing with the issue.
PIN, pattern, and password are all choices for locking your Android phone. This protects your phone from unauthorized use.
However, users may have issues with this lock function if they forget their lock pattern. Now the issue is what to do and how to unlock Android after forgetting the pattern.
This does not imply that your phone is now worthless; nevertheless, there are methods that may assist you in bypassing the Android forgot pattern lock.
There are always some methods to unlock the Android phone pattern lock, no matter how strong the protection on your phone screen is.
We’ll go through some of the finest methods to unlock an Android phone after forgetting the pattern lock in this article.
If I forget my pattern, how can I unlock my Android?
Do you ask yourself the same question?
Looking for a method to open an Android pattern lock if you’ve forgotten it?
If this is the case, just follow the steps outlined below to circumvent Android’s security lock screen.
Method 1: The Most Effective Way To Unlock An Android Phone After Forgetting The Pattern Lock (Recommended)
The Android Unlock tool is one of the best methods to circumvent the “forgot pattern” on Android phones. This is a professional tool for bypassing the Android device’s forgotten pattern lock.
This is highly recommended since it will unlock your phone without affecting the data on it. It implies you won’t have to worry about how to unlock a forgotten pattern without losing data after utilizing this program.
All Android phones are compatible with this software. And the greatest thing is that it not only disables the Android lock pattern, but also disables other security features like as PIN, password, and facial recognition.
It features a simple user interface and can rapidly unlock an Android phone’s password after a factory reset.
So, without spending any time, just download Android Unlock program and use it to unlock any Android phone pattern lock that has been forgotten.
Android Unlock Tool is available for free download.
(* The free version simply scans and displays recoverable data.)
Follow These Steps To Unlock Your Android Phone If You’ve Forgotten Your Password
Method 2: How To Unlock Android Pattern Lock Using “Find My Device”
Google has created “Find My Device,” which is one of the greatest features for Android users.
Basically, this function allows you to find, lock, or delete data from your phone from afar. This functionality, however, may also be used to lock, unlock, or remove data.
You just need to input your Google account information here to unlock your Android phone if you’ve forgotten your pin.
This is the greatest choice for people who wish to learn how to unlock an Android phone using a Google account.
The procedure is as follows:
- To begin, go to https://www.google.com/android/find on your phone and type in https://www.google.com/android/find.
- Then sign in with your Google credentials. However, the Google account information that is connected to your device should be the same.
- Select the target Android phone after you’ve signed in.
- You will now be able to see the device’s position along with additional choices such as lock, ring, and delete.
- To reset the password, tap the Lock option.
- This will open a pop-up window where you may give your device a new password.
- Once the password is validated, you may also give an optional recovery message as well as a phone number.
- Save your modifications and log out of your account using the “Find My Device” option.
This will immediately replace the previous pattern lock on the device with the new one.
Way 3: Use the “Forgot Pattern” option to unlock an Android pattern lock.
The “Forgot Pattern” lock function is a built-in feature on Android phones that may quickly resolve lock problems.
But keep in mind that this is only for Android 4.4 or before. However, since hackers may simply hijack a device if they know the Google account information, this technique was subsequently disabled.
If your phone is running Android 4.4 or an earlier version, this technique will help you.
The steps are as follows:
- To begin, tap the incorrect pattern on your phone.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll see the “Forgot pattern” option. You must click on it.
- After you click, a new screen will appear, guiding you through the process of unlocking the forgotten pattern lock on Android. Select it to proceed with entering your Google account information.
- To reset the Android lock, you must first input the proper Google account information associated with your smartphone.
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll need to create a new pattern lock.
- Finally, confirm your selection, and your Android phone will now have a new pattern lock.
Method 4: Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock With Smart Lock (Android 5.0 And Above)
Because Android versions are getting more feature-rich, earlier versions are becoming less useful.
Users of Android 5.0 and above have yet another strong feature in the form of Smart Lock, which allows them to circumvent Android pattern lock.
This feature allows you to unlock your phone with some specific conditions. You can get this option under Settings > Security & Location > Smart Lock.
You must first input the current lock password, following which you will be presented with five choices for unlocking a smartphone without a password.
On-body detection, Trusted locations, Trusted devices, Trusted face, Voice match, and more choices are available.
However, if you’ve set up any of the aforementioned lock features on your smartphone, you may use them to unlock it. You may not find this helpful, but you may give it a go.
Way #5: Bypass Pattern Lock Using Crash Lock Screen
This is a helpful technique for unlocking Android after forgetting the pattern, however it only works on encrypted Android 5.0 to 5.1.1 devices.
So it’s only compatible with a few phones, but it’s very useful.
The steps are as follows:
- On the Android lock screen, choose the Emergency Call option.
- Now call 10 asterisks using a dialer.
- To copy, double-click the highlighted area and choose Copy.
- After that, paste the characters right next to the copied characters.
- Unless you receive the double-tapping option, keep adding characters to the space.
- After that, open the camera shortcut and drag the notification shade to the right.
- After clicking the Settings button, you’ll be prompted to enter a password.
- Long-press the input box and choose Paste from the drop-down menu. Rep this procedure as needed to copy and paste characters.
- This will cause the lock screen to crash, and you will be able to use your smartphone as usual.
Method 6: Start the device in safe mode
If your phone has been locked by third-party applications, you should boot it into safe mode. This is the simplest method for unlocking an LG phone that has lost its password.
From the lock screen, go to the Power menu and long press the “Power off” option.
When prompted to boot in safe mode, choose the “OK” option. The third-party lock screen will be momentarily disabled once the procedure is completed.
Now either remove the data or uninstall the third-party lock screen software.
After that, to exit safe mode, reboot your device. Your phone screen will be readily unlocked once everything returns to normal.
Way 7: How Do I Unlock A Samsung Phone With A Forgotten Pattern Lock?
When you lock or lose your Samsung phone, you now have another excellent option to remotely control it.
The “Find My Mobile” option is what it’s called. On the phone, you must login in to your Samsung account.
Now, using Find My Mobile, follow the steps below to reset or unlock the pattern lock on your Samsung:
- To begin, go to samsung.com on your computer or laptop.
- Now go to your Samsung account and log in.
- Then choose Unlock my device and follow the on-screen steps.
Method #8: Perform an Android Phone Factory Reset
When nothing else works, the only option left is to do a factory reset.
This method may be used in any circumstance to assist you get access to your device. To utilize this technique effectively, you must remember your Google account password.
However, since your phone is locked and you are unable to access it, you must utilize the Find My Device option. After you’ve activated this feature, touch “Erase Device” to reset the device.
Take the following steps:
- Turn off your phone first.
- To access Android’s bootloader, hit the Volume Down + Power buttons together. Keep in mind that the combination of buttons on your smartphone may vary.
- Then click Volume Down twice to bring up the Recovery Mode menu, which you may choose by hitting the Power button.
- After you’ve entered recovery mode, hold the Power button and press the Volume Up button.
- Using the Volume buttons, choose Wipe data/Factory Reset, and then proceed to do a factory reset.
- Return to the instructions once the device has rebooted. You will be able to log in to your Google account and recover any data that has been backed up.
So, if you’ve forgotten your Android pattern lock, these are some of the best methods to get it unlocked.
Here. I’ve included instructions on how to unlock the pattern lock on an Android phone without having to factory reset it, as well as the easiest method to unlock the pattern lock without losing data by using the Android Unlock tool.
Hopefully, if you find yourself in this position, you will use the solutions I have suggested.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments area below.
You may also contact us via social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices
Today I will be sharing with you 8 hacks on how to unlock after forgetting pattern. We all have trouble remembering or unlocking our phone’s pattern lock. Let’s see what you can do to unlock your phone easily.. Read more about how to bypass a pattern lock and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- how to break pattern lock on android phones
- how to hack android pattern lock 2018
- bypass android lock screen hack
- how to hack mobile password pin
- universal unlock pattern for android